Tuesday, May 21, 2013
ROBERT HARPER WEEK 3 POST
This week during my research project search i managed to get a much better understanding about my topic. I say this because at first i had no idea what my topic was and what i wanted to talk about but then it hit me. The main reason why i was able to get a better understanding about my topic is because of all the research i have been doing to get to my topic. I was able to get a better understanding by reading certain books and looking for certain books that will help me with my project. When i was able to find the right book from my old college days that is still useful to this day because it was just recently published so i knew that it can help me with my research project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats great news I'm glad you are making progress with your research topic. Where are you finding most of your sources? As for me i've been having quiet a difficult time finding current information in books, and finding free e-books has turned into a nightmare(SCUBA Diving and the dangers related) I've been finding most of my information in journals and articles. Well keep pressing on!
ReplyDelete