Sunday, June 23, 2013

WEEK 8 BLOG YEAH YEAH

Well the only thing i can say is that when i was doing the review it was very hard for me. One of the main reasons why it was so hard for me was because i had to not only push myself but challange myself a lot better than i had to do for all of the other assignments that i have completed until now. This class has also helped me because like i have stated in a previous post/blog i was not the best at researching and gathering materials for research assignments. I'm glad i took this class because not only did it help me but it opened my eyes so i will be able to research a lot better than i already was doing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Robert,
    I agree with you that week #7 was the hardest week ever. Congrats on finishing your work already. I'm still trying to figure out how to finish mine because I couldn't find enough sources. I did learn a lot about researching but man googling is so much easier, I honestly became very frustrated which isn't like me. Great job on your post.

    Tanya N. Calderon

    ReplyDelete